Product Review:Gits Brown Rice Dhokla

The other day tried and I must say it was just yummy. J Loved the sour flavor. Much healthier than the regular besan one. Also filling and the quantity enough for a family of 3. Also the flax seeds give a nice crunch.

This ready to eat packs are a boon when you get up blank in the morning but still want to fix a healthy breakfast, when you run out of batter and bored of making upma. I loved this Dhokla and since kiddo too loved this it’s going to be a regular at home.


PS: I mixed the contents, added curd and little water for adjusting consistency. Garnished with curry leaves and a good mustard seeds tadka. Served with coriander chutney.





I would rate this 5/5 . Loved the Dhoklas and hope Gits come up with more such yummy products.



Gits is a home name now with so many products on their name successfully. I love their Gulab Jamun mix, Rabri and Basundi to name a few and they have never disappointed me.




Comments

Popular Posts