New Year

New Year, new aspirations, new dreams, new beginnings. Last year was bad. It completely drained me emotionally and mentally. I am hoping that this year changes that. J

2016 passed by a blur, I feel when the time is bad, things also never look good. But as they say “New year new Beginnings”

I am thankful to GOD for helping me sail through without much rock on the boats. But am looking for things to come back to track at least now.

Looking back there are lot of resolutions that we think of at the start of year but somewhere in the mid-way we just let go of them.

New Resolutions this year are:

1. To be more regular with my both blogs. I somehow, stop working, when things don’t go my way, maybe I need to look more for positives.

2. Read more good books and apply the learning’s to life when chips are down. (This is easier said than done)

3. Experiment more with flavors, eat healthy. Exercise more.

4. Stop over analyzing and brooding over and learn to be more focused.

5. Meditate, connect more with positive people and keep negative people or thoughts to minimum.

6. Self-motivation and look for more rights than counting the wrongs.

I hope am able to keep them going throughout the year. We all stumble and fall, it’s no big deal, rising up from their and craving your own path is.

HAPPY NEW YEAR

To all wonderful people out here. May 2017 bring out the best to all of us.















Comments

  1. Happy New Year Sis!!! Resolutions are all good, but I tend to break them before the first week is out... So Targets are my new goals...

    http://outspokenandtrue.blogspot.com/2017/01/2017-new-year-begins.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts