Rapid fire.

Thanks to Green Boochi I have an easy post today. With no further ado, here are my answers. :D

1. What are you wearing? – A cream color salwar kurta, which I found only today after ages. Thanks to messy cupboard ;)

2. How tall are you? – 5’ 3” and no regrets when I can match up the other tall ones using high heels ;)

3. How much do you weigh? – Pass.

4. Any tattoos? – None, I want one and dread thinking of the pain.

5. Any piercings? – On both ears.

6. Favourite show? – Many. For me all Indian flavors, like Hum Paanch, Sarabhai V/s Sarabhai, Shriman Shrimati to name a few. 😆 I can watch them all the time.

7. Something you miss? – My childhood, maa ke haath ka khana (because she stays far and I’m not able to enjoy her cooking as frequently as I wish 😜.

8. Favorite song? – Lots, depending on my mood from Kishore Kumar’s Dekha na haye re socha na to Ladki badi deewani hai to Jagjit Singh’s, Hath chute bhi toh rishtey nahi chuta karte from Marasim.

9. Zodiac sign? – Sagittarius.

10. Quality you look for in a partner? – Humor, positivity and patience

11. Favorite actor? – 3 Khans, Akshay Kumar, Kishore Kumar, Dulquer Salman

12. Favorite color? – Pink, white,Black

13. Loud music or soft? Depending on my mood, from loud to soft.

14. Where do you go when you’re sad? – To my laptop to write and delete.

15. How long does it take you to shower? – Depends on the time I have in hand. I can bathe in 5 minutes to 20 minutes. 😝

16. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? – 5 minutes. All I do is tie my hair and apply sindoor. Most of the time I forget to use other cosmetics. 😀

17. Ever been in a physical fight? – Never

18. Turn on? – mmm difficult but I guess being simple.

19. Turn off? – Egoistic.

20. Fears? – Losing a loved one, losing my memory.

21. Last thing that made you cry? – When I start missing my friends and family.

22. Last time you said you loved someone? – Just now to hubby.

23. Last Book you Read: Just for you Rahul Saini and I just left it halfway feeling bored.

24. The book you’re currently reading? – Second Chance at Love- Ruchita Misra.

25. Last person you talked to? – Dad .In person: My kiddo.

26.The relationship between you and the person you last texted? – Dad, asking him the match score, since I was out 😤

27.Place you want to visit? – The beauty of India, Himalayas, and my hometown Mumbai.

28. Do you have a crush? No 😏

29.Favorite piece of jewellery? – Earrings. I like to match with the dress.

30. Last song you sang? –Yeh Dooriyan..



Thanks GB for letting me burrow.

Comments

Popular Posts